The Journal of the New Economic Association is indexed
in Web of Science and Scopus
- Key Journal's objectives: bring together economists of different schools of thought across the Russian Federation; strengthen ties between Academy institutes, educational establishments and economic research centers; improve the quality of Russian economic research and education; integrate economic science and education; speed up the integration of Russian economic science in the global mainstream of economic research.
- The Journal publishes both theoretical and empirical articles, devoted to all aspects of economic science, which are of interest for wide range of specialists. It welcomes high-quality interdisciplinary projects and economic studies employing methodologies from other sciences such as physics, psychology, political science, etc. Special attention is paid to analyses of processes occurring in the Russian economy.
- Decisions about publishing of articles are based on a double-blind review process. Exceptions are short notes in the section "Hot Topic", which is usually formed by special invitations and after considerations of the Editorial Board.
- The only criterion to publish is the quality of the work (original approach, significance and substance of findings, clear presentation style). No decision to publish or reject an article will be influenced by the author belonging to whatever public movement or putting forward ideas advocated by whatever political movement.
- The Journal comes out four times a year, each issue consisting of 12 to 15 press sheets. Now it is published only in Russian. The English translations of the Journal issues are posted on the Journal website as open access resources.
The Journal is indexed in Web of Science, Scopus, RePEc, EconLit, Russian Index of Scientific Citation, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory.
Open Access Policy
The Journal of the New Economic Association provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Open access content is published in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (CC BY-NC-ND). This particular licence allows the copying, displaying and distribution of the content at no charge for non-commercial purposes, provided that the author and source are credited, and the article is not altered or modified.
All articles published open access are free for everyone to read, download, copy, and distribute. Permitted third party reuse is defined by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (CC BY-NC-ND). The Journal allows any non-commercial use of our materials with a mandatory reference to the NEA Journal.
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions
The authors do not have any publication charges for open access and any article submission charges.